Sunday 8 July 2007

Don't think too much...?

Check out this 'opinion' article in the herald by Lisa Pryor. Is it just me, or is the gist of her opinion that no-one should (or does) think too much about what they believe, which is why we all have equally valid beliefs. I would note, however, her bitterness about her previous church experience and her pleasure in the publishing success of the militant atheists Dawkins and Hitchings. This is, in my opinion, simply space filler for the Herald. Surely there is more quality writing out there than this?


http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/ah-the-fervour-in-returning-to-my-flock/2007/07/06/1183351452264.html

1 comment:

Jason Au said...

I felt that the gist of the article was to fill space. It was like popcorn - all fluff, no substance. Nevertheless, I do sense the level at which she has basically admitted to not thinking much at all.