Saturday 6 October 2007

Top Five - Sydney Tourist Activities.

As a bit of light relief (and because I think it's fun) I'm going to start a new series called 'Top Fives'. It will be a broad ranging tour of things I think are good and will hopefully get you thinking about things you like (things to be thankful for?).

To Begin...


The Top Five Activities for tourists/visitors in Sydney.

1. Bronte to Bondi Walk.
2. Circular Quay to Manly Ferry.
3. Fish and Chips at Balmoral Beach.
4. Picnic in the Royal National Park at Wattmolla Beach.
5. Dinner then whatever's on at the Opera House.


You can see I have a bias for beaches...

2 comments:

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura T said...

I love the ferry to Manly... plus a dip in the surf, pizza by the slice for lunch, then some snorkeling at Shelly, two flavours of gelato at some stage.. and the trip home feeling sandy and sleepy in the warm summer nights air.. bring on summer!! (and some overseas guests to indulge)

I'd also add a stroll down King st Newtown to the list..