Monday 10 September 2007

Lost

I walk along these streets at night,
my path is lit by all these bright lights.
The rapper tells my to "walk this way,"
His homeboy replies, "talk this way."

Coke tells me to "drink always,"
but Pepsi is the "choice of my generation."
By this shirt and you'll be cool.
Don't listen to others, live by your own rules.

But I don't know where to go.
And I don't know what to do.
I don't know where to go,
because I am lost without you.
I am...

Don't touch this. Please take that.
My head is spinning, can't find the track.
Everyone says that they have the truth,
but at the same time they ask, "what is truth?"

And I don't know where to go.
I don't know what to do.
Yes I don't know where to go,
because I am lost without you.
I am lost without you.
Yes I am...

No comments: